SWOT Week is a not-for-profit VCE revision program where high-achieving past graduates provide quality revision to high school students
Details are as follows:
- Date: Monday 28th September – Sunday 11th October 2020
- Time: Check the attached timetable for scheduled classes
- Location: Off-campus (online), Zoom;
Over the two weeks, different subjects will be running comprehensive 90-120 minute workshops based on the VCAA Unit 3&4 curriculum. Content in Unit 3 revision classes will be similar to what was covered in our Mid-Year SWOT Week program, whereas the Unit 4 revision classes will cover new topics. For students wishing to register for multiple classes, please be wary of the scheduled times when registering to avoid class clashes.
- Subjects offered at Units 3/4: English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Psychology, Further Maths, Maths Methods, Specialist Maths, and LOTE (Chinese SL, Indonesian SL, Japanese SL, Italian, German, and French)
- Price: FREE
- How to register: Click this link
Registrations close on Saturday 26th September 11:59 PM for the first week of classes between Monday 28th September and Sunday 4th October.