Welcome to a New Year, and hopefully a year that will be filled with positivity and hope!
Noble Park Secondary College’s vision is to provide a nurturing, supportive and safe learning environment for all members of the Noble Park Secondary College community.
We all know that 2020 presented some challenges in learning due to COVID 19. I am pleased to inform the community that during our remote learning period all students had high attendance and participation. We were, however, very happy to resume on-site learning during Term 4.
We celebrated our 2020 Senior School results with 100% pass rate for our VCE students, which was outstanding, especially during a pandemic year.
Our 2020 Parent Opinion Survey demonstrated very high results again! We did not complete 2020 NAPLAN or 2020 Attitudes to School Survey due to COVID 19.
In 2020, we completed the asphalting for our car park, which has now finalised the building works from our $5 million grant. The College’s facilities are now ‘State of The Art’.
In 2021, we will be having a major focus in the following areas:
- ‘Catch up Program’ assessing students who need extra assistance in both literacy and numeracy to improve their results.
- Extending students to gain a deeper understanding of their learning as we identify high achieving students within a variety of curriculum areas, and to cater for extension activities as required.
- Focus upon identifying student needs through empowerment of student voice, to further ensure our students are healthy, active and happy.
- Focus upon further improving Parent Community Engagement, to ensure we have a well connected Noble Park Secondary College community.
In 2021, we will extend our High Achievers Program called ‘The Galileo Program’ to include both Year 7 and 8 students. Our Year 7 to 9 students will also participate in the very successful extended elective program offered in 2020, to further improve student engagement in their learning.
Our Year 10 students will complete pre VCE subjects as well as a Pathways Program for students who choose a more practical approach to their learning. We offer both VCE and VCAL at both Year 11 and 12.
In 2021, we will continue to further develop our ‘Instructional Model’ which is providing a consistent model of teaching and learning within our classrooms to enhance and further improve student achievement.
We are very keen to continue with our extra curriculum activities, which were sadly missed due to COVID 19 in 2020.
- House, Interschool and State participation in sporting teams.
- Debating Competitions.
- Chess Competitions.
- Australian Mathematic and Olympiad Competition.
- Year Level Camps.
- Redback Theatre Group.
- Student Leadership programs.
- Peer support training for Year 10 students.
- Opportunities to participate in the ‘Duke of Edinburgh Awards Program’.
You are always welcome to come and have a personalised tour of the College.
Please ring 9546 9066 for an appointment, so that I may share how we proudly care for our students so they achieve their personal best!
Noble Park Secondary College Principal
"Our College is committed to a quality curriculum and the associated pedagogy for each area. We take every opportunity to be part of professional learning and development programs."
Any Questions at:
Noble Park Secondary College
Noble Park VIC 3174
Copyright Noble Park Secondary College. All Rights Reserved. Noble Park Secondary College is accredited under the Department of Education and Training’s CRICOS registration (CRICOS provider name and code: Department of Education and Training, 00861K). For further information refer to www.study.vic.gov.au.
Noble Park Secondary College acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate.
We pay our respects to the Bunurong people of the Kulin nation and pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
@NPSC we celebrate diversity and inclusion in all forms be that race, culture, ability, sexuality and gender.