The Galileo Enhancement Program at Noble Park Secondary College offers an enriched curriculum in English, Mathematics, Humanities, Science, and Technology geared towards extending our students through self-regulated learning.
The college is committed to developing high level academic and creative excellence and providing practical and tangible experiences to help students achieve better VCE results for University entry.
The Enhancement Program will provide a balanced, stimulating, and challenging curriculum directed at the development of students’ knowledge and skills for further study, career, and life choices by:
- maintaining a strong academic core
- promoting the attainment and appreciation of excellence in all areas of learning
- teaching independent learning skills and strategies
- providing an elective program designed to enhance and broaden skills before specialisation occurs at Years 11 and 12
- preparing students to choose VCE subjects in Year 10.
The strong academic core and elective program are balanced by the requirement that all students involve themselves in a wide range of enrichment co-curriculum programs. These include literary, artistic, education extension, leadership, and personal development programs and competitions.
Any Questions at
(03) 9546 9066
Noble Park Secondary College
3 Callaghan Street Noble Park VIC 3174 Australia
Send your email to: